私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Sunday, July 24, 2005

many thanks to...

my sis and my mom for getting a new digi. cam for my birthday.

yuting for getting me my ever-first scent: adidas fruity rhythm. (i love it! cuz it's so xiang! lols.)

meifang, nixiy, fiona, guanhui, eileen and huiyun for the nice adidas handbag and fox women top. (though it's kinda big and can drop if being pulled. lols. but still can wear! so... thanks!)

jacob who kept my spirits high during tuition yesterday. (i had dreaded tuition so much cuz i didn't want myself to be upset on my birthday.)

dear for getting me the red-coloured gameboy advance that i had always drooled about whenever seeing it displayed in the game stores. lols.

all my dearest friends who have had wished me a Happy Birthday. :)


| Jasmin posted at 1:54 PM |


3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:22 PM~  

Glad that u like my present! Must use after ur run k! heh! Jiayou running!!!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:45 PM~  

hey jas! can see that u got lotsa nice and ex presents! haha... will give u ur present the next time we meet up! =)

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:44 PM~  

haha i'm glad you enjoyed and had a wonderfully wonderful bday! 18 liao don't stay so bimbotic leh

Want to Post a Comment?