私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Thursday, January 26, 2006

exhausted.

i'm totally drained out.
well, almost.
today was quite slack for the first half of the day, but as it got nearer to six, i became super busy and was very much stressed out.
i had to call customers whom my colleagues signed up for at the suntec city roadshow yesterday and had to busy myself by arranging couriers to collect the documents and application forms from them.
a whole load of people were busy with cny preparations and i don't blame them for it as i think my family would be too.
qite a number asked me to call them back after cny to further confirm the time for courier and blah blah blah.
and what does this mean?
i'd have a whole pile of work waiting for me after i enjoy my long break.
still, i'm looking forward to cny, my favourite public holiday of the entire year!
yay!


| Jasmin posted at 11:11 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?