私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Monday, November 01, 2004

What's wrong with ME?

think i pms-ed today. had a black black face when i reached school for pw today. think zx freaked out. heh. have no idea what's wrong with myself. sigh. rained while i was about to go home and zx insisted on sending me till the bus-stop which i'll be alighting. seeing him walk away just now really made me feel guilty. =( and dear was really nice to come fetch me home with an umbrella! hehe
tomorrow's the day for my oral presentation. really can't wait for it to be over!
after tomorrow, i probably won't pms so much again. heh. *crosses fingers* anyways, think ym knows i was pissed at him today. (cuz i just walked away suddenly without saying anything or even looking back.) hmmm. am i mean or what? but, who cares? i don't give a damn about him.
woohoo. have something to look forward to! gonna catch the Doll Master with fiona (too bad my qing ai de can't go) after my pw tomorrow! and i think we're gonna do some shopping and taking of photos as well!!! haven't did such things for quite awhile after the exams... *excited*
oh yea. still considering whether i should take the SAT test with mf. hmm. till now, i'm still not sure what i'd wanna study in university 2 years later. heh. it's still early to ponder over it i guess.
suddenly realised that time has passed really quickly for this whole year! just 1 year ago, i was still slogging so hard for my o's and now, i'm done with my promos and moving on to year 2 next year! amazing eh? since young, i've never imagined myself coming so far before. yea. sounds corny huh? but seriously, i really never thought i'd grow up so fast. and sometimes just the thought of me entering the working stage just scares me.
maybe i'm thinking too much. ok, have to finish my speech for tomorrow! ciao.


| Jasmin posted at 4:29 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?