私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Thursday, April 07, 2005

Re-birth.

alrighty. i'm finally back in action. was M.I.A. for such a llllooooonnnngggg time, i know. =)
anyways, really wonder how come i've finally decided to blog faithfully again.
hmmm. think i've been too stressed up these days.
that is why, i, again, need a place where i can pour out my sorrows and frustrations.
and this might also act as a platform for me to sort out my thoughts properly.
been feeling really blues these days.
gets irritated easily.
don't feel like talking to some people suddenly.
don't wanna do certain things normally.
don't quite understand my friends recently.
heh.
i don't know what myself is driving at... but after reading tingism's latest entry, i felt the same way too.
i nodded to myself dumbly at all those "Have-you-evers".
i always feel that i might just be better off alone.
as in, just hide in a corner in the school library and mug all by myself.
with no one next to me to bother me.
but on the other hand, will i then look like a pathetic soul with no friends? heh.
i've got great friends in jc i must admit.
but at times, they don't seem so great after all.
maybe it's just me, again, being over-sensitive.
but i feel kinda suffocated at times... having to please everybody at the very same time.
why can't YOU people please ME instead?
heh. never mind. enough of my rantings.

i went for CIP with my classmates at Peacehaven again today.
a group of us were late again and yes, the boys gave us that "why-are-you-girls-late-again-and-you'll-are-forever-late" look.
i was so pissed when i saw their faces and all of them looked so unhappy.
but it wasn't our fault. really.
we were supposed to reach there at 2.30pm. and we were waiting for bus 29 at 1.30pm already. (Peacehaven's somewhere in pasir ris by the way, so you can see how early we left for that place.)
just as we boarded the bus, fiona mentioned about bus 37 which could go there directly instead of taking bus 29 and we still have to change to bus 2.
hence, we got down 2 stops after to wait for bus 37.
and guess what, huiyun suddenly called, asking where are we, and she told us that bus 37 only starts service at 3pm.
it's not like we weren't unlucky enough. we thus took bus 29 again and we waited for bus 2 for more than half an hour! *argh*
what's wrong with the bus services these days.
thats it. end of story.

we taught the elderly origami and they were quite fascinated by what we were doing.
suddenly felt so wonderful to be able to do a little part for those lonely souls even though i was feeling all frustrated by the niceeee guys in my class.

think i'd better stop here. or else i won't know what's gonna come out from me.


| Jasmin posted at 9:35 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?