私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Wednesday, November 24, 2004

phew.

finally went for guitar again today.
i was really paranoid about what my instructor has in store for me today.
but, i'm glad everything was fine.
he was pretty cool about me being absent twice in a row.
oh yah. and today, our new batch of 20 guitars arrived!!!!
*grins* all of them smell of rosewood and i just love the smell of new guitars!
and the sectional leaders (which include ME!) had the priviledge of choosing which guitar we want first!
although we are not the exact owners of them, we are asked to bring them home for practicing purposes and it's gonna be tagged with our names so that only US, the temporary owners are allowed to use it! *cheers*
quite happy today afterall cuz i was able to play most of the pieces required today although edris (my assistant sectional leader cum president) had hurt his ankle and could not come.
heh. yup. hmm. i'm beginning to love guitar all over again.
and my instructor was really nice cuz he asked me to bring home one of his spanish guitars (one which has sentimental value somemore.) to try it out and see whether its good.
he knows i'm thinking of getting another guitar and he recommends me his.
as i had my own guitar with me, he was really kind to even send me home!
yup. really love his guitar and if i were to buy it from him, he probably won't charge more than 500 dollars.
although it has some dents here and there, the type of music produced cannot be compared to a brand-new unplayed guitar at all! as it has been played with frequently, the wood has seasoned and thus, the sound produced is bright, clear and simply... beautiful!
really hope i won't have second thoughts about buying his guitar. *wonders*
oh by the way, i'll be working at anglican high school tomorrow!
it has been a long time since i last went back to my secondary school!
hmm. really looking forward.
and i just hope i won't fall asleep again.


| Jasmin posted at 9:47 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?