私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Monday, November 15, 2004

a life less extraordinary.

didn't blog for a few days. oops.
had no idea what i've been doing for the past few days.
basically... nothing!
it's the holidays, and as usual i've got no mood to study at all.
all i want to do is to relax myself, give myself a huge long break!
but from the start of the holidays till now, i realised i've not done much at all.
i'm just spending most of my time either in front of the tv set or computer. (like now)
i have not done anything CONSTRUCTIVE at all! >.<
oh. but i've worked! heh. maybe thats something constructive after all.
by the way, i'll be working tomorrow at st. hildas secondary school.
and i think i'm gonna walk my way there since it's so near my home.
quite excited for tomorrow's job but a lil' worried at the same time too.
yuting will be going to taiwan on the 20th nov. and this means i'll be alone tomorrow!
boo hoo hoo.
just hope there won't be HUGE CROWDS.
hopefully... the people will just come a few at a time. =p
and i think my whole family from my mom's side is going for some thai buffet tonight.
bleah. just how much weight am i gonna put on this holidays?
never mind about this. i have to get some maths done afterwards!
discipline, discipline, discipline!


| Jasmin posted at 2:15 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?