私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Friday, November 12, 2004

P. I. G

just came home after 4 hours long of buffet dinner at plaza parkroyal hotel with my entire family from my mom's side.
it wasn't the typical type of buffet whereby everyone gets up at the same time to grab food from different areas, it's an a la carte buffet where we'll order the different dishes for the "first round" from the given menu, and when we're finishing with that round, we'll just order another round of dishes and this goes on...
i don't remember how many rounds we ate. heh.
i just remembered i ate 4 different kinds of desserts.
P I G.
my uncles and aunties said they want more of such dinners for the next few weekends.
*faints*
no way. i'll put on a few more kilos within the month.
anyways, let's talk about my shopping trip with meifang and fiona today! *grins*
enjoyed myself very much.
as usual, this is all thanks to meifang's constant "entertainment" and fiona's non-stop giggling and grinning. heh.
and i bought my adidas cap today!!! so happy! looked for it at queensway but couldn't find it anywhere.
the shops probably don't have the habits of selling caps i guess.
everywhere i walk, i see shoes, shoes and more shoes. bleah.
after going through all those shops at queensway shopping centre, we walked up to ikea and i bought quite a no. of things! yay. =p
and after ikea, we went to city hall, then proceeding to suntec!
and best of all, i found the adidas cap at the outlet in suntec! *cheers*
but meifang had to go all the way back to tampines to buy the hot pink nike cap.
my sis came down to city hall to meet me and we took a cab down to plaza parkroyal hotel for our dinner...
had quite a long day... but it was quite enjoyable. =p
going to bed now, still have guitar practice tomorrow!


| Jasmin posted at 1:32 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?