私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Boring.

hmm. didn't do much today. in other words, i rotted. heh.
oh yah. yolande msged me about me working on this saturday with yuting at park view primary again!!! *grins*
can't wait!!! haha. if only i were available on friday as well... then i can go down to broadrick secondary with yuting!
but it's ok i guess... when yuting is away in faraway taiwan, i can make myself useful and work hard? yea.
anyways, went down to the park to run 6 rounds today. pretty satisfied with myself cuz it has been quite sometime since i last ran. (oh yea. this reminds me of the 20 rounds my class girls were punished to run two weeks or so before promos? heh.)
today was a pretty good start. i must persevere!!!!!!


| Jasmin posted at 9:26 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?