私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Makin' IT

had a long night yesterday. all the way till 3am. yea.
was actually helping my sis with her model (she studies architecture by the way, which explains for the "model") and it was due submission today at 3pm.
did a whole night long of cutting of boards and drawing of ___cm x 1.5cm of rectanglular boards.
i woke up at 12 noon today and i was woken up by my mom who asked me to give her a hand in gluing parts of the model together.
and after i washed up, i was rushing the model with my sis and my mom all the way till 2.20pm when my sis had to prepare to leave home to hail a cab to school. heh.
anyways, the moral of this is not to take the course: Architecture in university!
it takes up too much time, energy, effort and sleeping time.
have to prepare myself for another long practice of guitar tomorrow again.
hope everything goes well!
gonna turn in soon. still kinda tired.


| Jasmin posted at 10:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?