私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Monday, November 08, 2004

Fruitful!

just got home from guitar practice.
my fingers on my left hand had turned red from all the "bar-ring" of chords.
but it was indeed worth it cuz my sectional members managed to learn quite alot of the piece today! *cheers*
should be able to complete the entire El Choclo (think it's spelt this way) within a few practices.
anyways, i feel kinda sick staying at home doing nothing.
hope there's many more working days coming along!
working makes me excited and energetic!
and i really like the different ladies there. hehe.
hmm. maybe i should drop a message to yolande asking her whether she's sending me my schedule soon. *can't wait*


| Jasmin posted at 2:46 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?