私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Tuesday, November 23, 2004

i want MORE!

guess what. i fell asleep at work today.
yea. and i think i slept for about an hour. *faints*
there were less than 20 customers today at naval base primary school!
julie was nice and asked me whether i brought anything along to read.
i took out my storybook and we were both sitting at the table, she doing her crossword puzzles in a magazine and me reading the storybook i brought along.
as i continue reading, i don't exactly even recall what i've just read.
and i just know i was soon lying on the table reading my book.
and moments later, i was at dreamland.
i woke up only when a customer came as i heard julie speaking to her.
well. u can't blame me for falling asleep.
the place we were situated was really so secluded and quiet, and not forgetting to mention a little eerie and dark as well, there were not even a soul in sight.
it was just the two of us. bleah.
never mind. oh. and i think julie's quite nice as well. :)
she's quite friendly and caring. yup!
and her daughter, jamie is really a cutie-pie!
a very pretty young lady who will grow up to becoome like her mom.
why am i talking about all these?
i ought to get into bed now and prepare myself for a possible lecture from my guitar instructor tomorrow.
i've missed two guitar practices in a row already.
hmm. let's see what i'm gonna get from him tomorrow.
wish me luck.


| Jasmin posted at 11:24 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?