私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Monday, September 26, 2005

the smiles.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yay. love this pic the most. hor bimbo?


met up with my bimbo and daph yesterday. had really great fun gossiping and snapping shots. lalala. though i can't go out, was really glad that they came over to entertain me. :) and est as usual still very bimbotic la. (or else how to be my bimbo.) my goodness. and daph is seriously getting thinner and thinner. you gotta eat more girl.

eh. please wait for me to recover totally and we'll resume our shopping trips ok!


| Jasmin posted at 1:13 PM |


4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:27 PM~  

jasmin tan wen li.thnks for being there for me dumb dumb.love you loads.thnks.

Blogger Jasmin commented at 1:27 PM~  

oh crap. how come i just posted this entry like 5 minutes ago and there's this sickening thing here. is it spam! grrrrr.

Blogger Yut commented at 11:09 PM~  

Wen Li!!

Long time no see!

U knoe what? I wanted to change my blog template to this one u are using now!!! Then I thot i shd go the bloggertemplates n see see.. so came here to link to blogger template but in the end saw ur new layout n NO more link to blogger template!

HAhahahaha~ prelims over! hurry up leh u.. i wan see u leh! so many things to tell u!! arnt u excited too?! Waahhahahaha~

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:30 PM~  

i've been stuffing myself with alot of ice-cream! haha... yupz yupz, cant wait to shop with you girls again! =)

Want to Post a Comment?