私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Saturday, February 18, 2006

What's going through their minds.

had to go back to office today.
all the nice sayings about working only on alternate saturdays were crap.
but i would say that january was a good month as i didn't work on a single saturday due to the different events that cropped up like my company's annual dinner and dance and my favourite chinese new year.
lol.
today was another detestable day.
bliss wasn't around but i had uncle pat to chat and laugh with.
well, i was thankful for that.
mainly because i couldn't stand the loud indian music playing from my team leader's computer.
it affected my composure while making calls and most importantly, i couldn't hear what my customers were saying clearly and i even had to stick one finger into one side of my ear while talking to them.
normally when my team leader was around (she wasn't around today as she had to go for training), we'd be listening to perfect 10.
but today, she "took charge" and assumed that we, like her, LOVE the indian music.
i apparently dislike it.
not because its an indian song, but more of it being loud and disturbing, causing me to lose concentration of what i was doing.
besides, she did not spare a thought for the non-chinese sitting in the office like myself and uncle pat.
i'm proud to declare that i'm a Chinese, and a hardworking one too.
at least i don't sit around in the office and mess with my team leader's computer, print out useless, nonsensical lame jokes or talk on the phone pretending to be busy but obviously not or worse still, act so indignant about myself.
i'm glad i managed to finish my stuffs quite early and i left on the dot.
can't wait to get out of the office.
i found out that i really quite like elsie, my new friend.
:)
i don't know exactly what's so wonderful about her that made me feel drawn towards her.
but maybe it's due to the fact that we're still young and we probably could understand each other more.
feels good to have her around.
and i hope she leaves the company soon because given her character, calibre and skills, she'd be better off somewhere else where she doesn't need to slave her life away and only get that meagre sum of money.
like what she told me before, it's not all about the money.
but, i can't find any good reason why she should stay on with those kind of dangerous two-faced freaks around her who only know how to suck up to the bosses.
YOU SHOULD GO GIRL.
anyways, enough about today.
finally met up with fiona yesterday after SO LONG!
it was great doing shopping with her and trying on so many clothes together.
oh. and i realised a tiny secret of hers.
lol.
i think you know what i'm saying.
*grins*
bought a 50% discounted giordano jeans, two ebase tops that cost $25 altogether and a $14 pepper plus top!
i absolutely love my cheap buys.
it's the end of season sales and practically every single shop in tampines mall is having huge sales!
but i have to control myself already.
don't wanna end up with zero cent in my account.
heh.
i'm pretty tired today and i'm enjoying my barbara delinsky's book right now!
going offline soon to finish up the book and i can't wait to move on to nicholas sparks' the wedding.
lalalala.
seven more working days to go.


| Jasmin posted at 10:35 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?