私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Tuesday, March 21, 2006

the perfect kind of life.

been slacking at home for days.
hah.
i enjoy waking up at late hours, having brunch, staring into the computer for God knows how long and going shopping in the malls without students squeezing and banging into me.
in other words, i love my life now.
feeling lazy to start searching for jobs again.
but i know i gotta get myself up and working cuz my bank account's depleting.
anyways, i haven't had the time to explore my new iPod video.
aaron turned up at my house the other day, carrying two iPod videos in his bag, and passed one to me excitedly.
we made plans on buying it together but i was still in the midst of saving up for it.
he suddenly sprang up with it and i'm now in DEBT.
what a strong word eh.
lol.
but i really love the sleek black one i have.
thanks.
:)


| Jasmin posted at 12:23 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Yut commented at 12:24 AM~  

Wait. Are u saying u own an ipod video now? OMG! Aaron gave you one? He bought 2? Can buy one more? For me? hahahahaha!

xing fu eh...

Want to Post a Comment?