私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Worst Ever:

Met up with Daph this afternoon to have Japanese lunch at the above restaurant, 日本村, a co-establishment of Suki Sushi Restaurant. We were SO disappointed with the choices offered as they only had a fairly small amount of Japanese dishes available. And none of the main dishes caught our attention so all we ate were the sushi!

And sadly, their sushi selection were also pretty limited! DAMN. These were the only ones that we were interested in and it was lesser than what we had planned to eat. But THANKFULLY, we both managed to feel full after these 8 pathetic plates of sushi. I was so afraid I might have to end up getting SUBWAY after the meal in case I still ain't full.

Most importantly, the sushi were not up to standard at all. The rice were not moist and sticky enough, the rice kept falling apart as we held it with our chopsticks and eating the rice made me feel like I was eating some kind of overnight left-over rice. EDO SUSHI taste SO much better. In fact, their sushi are so tasty as compared to those in 日本村. So people, don't be silly and go waste your money at this restaurant like Daph and I did. And after this unsatisfying meal, we both decided that we needed to meet up again tomorrow to visit SUBWAY for their COLD CUT to make ourselves feel better. :)

On a happier note, I did a pretty french pedicure for myself last night. Here's how they look!

Hopefully they can last me till mid January. :)


| Jasmin posted at 5:59 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?