私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Friday, October 20, 2006

I love Pepperidge Cookies!

Alright I sound like an absolute glutton with my stupid title.
But I just had their Soft Baked Dark Chocolate Cookies yesterday and I'm still craving for more!
(Although one huge piece is worth a killer of 150kcal!)

Anyways, I finally cleared my History Term Paper after a sleepless night.
It was really a bad experience.
I only had myself to talk to because I chose to isolate myself from everyone else.
Refused to engage in any interactional activity that might steer my concentration.
I was so freaking uptight at not being able to finish it when the due date's so near.
(So much that I even took out on my home's fax machine when I started yelling at it at 4.30am in the morning when I couldn't get it to print initally.)
And now I have another bloody Genes & Society Term Paper due next week.
Wtf.
Seriously, my life is evolved around all these dumb papers, sickening tutorials and quizzes and fugly people (those who are ugly both outside and inside).
I've always thought my life would be much more fulfilling and enjoyable than this.
And now, even my blog entries are about my rantings for school!
Damn.
I can't wait for this semester to be over.
Then will I finally get the chance to FEEL what's like being me again.
And I'm so determined to continue taking the bloody Japanese Language though I often screw up during classes due to over-anxiety.
Heh.
This means that I'd have to plan my time carefully because Japanese is the most time-consuming and have the most preparatory hours in NUS la.
Grrr.
One happy thing to blog about, I just bought ANOTHER Nike tee in Co-op yesterday.
(For those who don't know what Co-op is, it's a super big hypermart cum bookstore cum stationery store cum bag store cum daily needs store. Basically, it sells EVERYTHING that everyone would need.)

Here's the first one I bought:

I so love this one I bought yesterday:


The Co-op can be said to be pH and I's favourite shopping haven.
We always visit the Co-op to stock up on Pepperridge Farm's Chocolate Cookies and Meiji Chocolates.
The best thing about Co-op is that they have got sooooo many exclusive foodies and chocolates from all over the world that you'd be able to find and NTUC might not even carry those brands.
After yakking so much about foodies, I'm getting hungry.
Ya lah, when am I not hungry.

Gonna visit the library later to research for the bloody term paper.

Ciao!


| Jasmin posted at 10:56 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?