私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Friday, September 08, 2006

My complaints.

i'm so sick, both literally and figuratively.

Sick of having to perform memorised dialogues in Japanese tutorials.

Sick of worrying about preparations for the numerous tutorials.

Sick of attending first-halves lectures and leaving during the ten-minute breaks.

Sick of seeing ugly people around in school.

Sick of looking at people who look like a total wreck.

Sick of all the unfamiliar faces passing by me.

Sick of all the weirdos I see.

Sick of looking at Ah Lians in campus.

Sick of hearing unintelligent comments.

Sick of pretending I don't care, but in fact I do.

Sick of Japanese quizzes.

Sick of having to squeeze even along the corridor in Arts faculty.

Sick of having to climb long stairways.

Sick of having to find a table in the filthy canteen.

Sick of waiting for my print-outs in the Central Library.

Sick of queuing up for foods in the canteen.

Sick of looking like an idiot looking for tutorial classrooms.

Yes, I'm full of complaints.

I like to complain, cannot ah?

Seriously, why can't people just LOOK normal?
Is it that difficult.
Why be UGLY Christmas trees?
I mean, I've nothing against Christmas tress and I love them absolutely but someone who looks like one is so disgusting.
Imagine a girl in flowery tube dress with a STARWBERRIES-FILLED tight leggings.
You see the picture?

So now I sound like some evil fashion editor out to eliminate fashon disasters.
Maybe my passion's in this area and not in some boring Economics eh?
Okay, I admit it was a practical decision made BUT i do adore Economics to a certain extent.
So, end of discussion.

I just wanted to complain.


| Jasmin posted at 11:29 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Yut commented at 1:33 AM~  

sickenning woman! where's my present hahaha! u know what.. i also look fwd to THE FORUM every wk!! LOL!!! i guess i'll probably bump into u there someday! hahahaa!! we are still shopping freaks lah!

Blogger Jasmin commented at 10:11 PM~  

EH. your present has been sitting in my room since don't know when la. so, when can i meet you up miss busy? yaaa. its so scary i can buy practically anything at the forum la.

Want to Post a Comment?