私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Spaced out.

These two weeks had been so hectic that it's freaking me out.
I've the feeling that I'm mugging so hard like I was before the Prelims.
This is how much work I have to do.
I never thought of embarking my university life this way and never have I known that it'd take so much time and effort.
It sucks really.
The only good thing about school is being able to crap with ph la.
We've done the craziest and silliest things anyone'd do in campus.
And we always say ourselves as being "full of shit".
But at least time passes quickly when we have each other for company.
Most impostantly, we love the shopping that awaits us at The Forum.
Clothes, earrings, handphone accessories, slippers, we've bought them all!
We always get high when we see a new bazzar at the start of a new week.
Lol.

We've been seeing weird people around and we can't stop complaining.
We're so mean and full of ourselves that I can't stand it.
Haha.
If you hear the kind of things we say, you'd probably think we're some evil kids set on loose wanting to take over the entire universe.

Alright, I think you have a rough picture of my life in NUS.
More or less la.


| Jasmin posted at 7:51 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?