私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Going Gets Tough.

Yea. I've been dead.
There were just so much to do I can't even find time to blog.
Whenever I have sometime available at home (and I do not need to study probably because I've no school the next day), I plop super early.
Everything seems like a routine already:

I go to school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Mug hard on Mondays to prepare for my Japanese tutorial on Tuesdays.
Black out super early on Tuesdays, wake up late on Wednesdays.
Then mug my way through the day, to prepare for my other two Japanese tutorials on Thursdays.
Then I'll plop super early on Thursdays, and wake up late on Fridays.
Then mug hard on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for Genes and History.
I hate what I'm doing now.
Time passes so quickly I don't even have time to think and digest.
The feeling of helplessness sucks.
And I feel overwhelmed and suffocated at times.
Tsk tsk. Not healthy.

Sometimes. I just feel like running away. To a faraway place where I don't need to face anyone or anything. Yeah. This is escapism.


| Jasmin posted at 10:03 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger daph commented at 1:00 AM~  

hey girl! u'll also be having ur 1 wk break now right? hope u'll be able to take a breather during this coming wk, despite the tutorials and readings that are awaiting... hmmm must take care ah! hope u'll feel better soon! =)

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:31 AM~  

hey bimbo :) haha why not anna sui purple... i thought it would be nice. yeah but perhaps u're right! i will be damn sick of it soon... btw i miss mahjong sessions! quickly organise one!

enjoy your break! i'll see u soon

Want to Post a Comment?