私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I've still ALIVE. :)

HELLO World! :)

Yes, I know I've been gone and away for soooo long.

I'd been so busy preparing for my final examinations for the past few weeks! (Though I didn't exactly study much for it...)
Much of my time was spent on rushing my term papers and those horrendously SICK projects that were all due at around the same period. And I refer to my projects as "sick" because of the amazingly unprofessional peoples I've met during them all.

Anyways, I'm so glad it's over. TATA!

And yes, my first year in NUS has also come to an end.
(It's so fast isn't it!)

Everytime in campus, I always feel like it's the first day of school.
Well well, I'm really very happy that this semester is finally over because it'd been so tough cuz of all the scary peoples.

And one more BIG news: I've finally decided to put on BRACES! HEH.
I went for my first official visit last Sunday to Pristine Dentalworks at Kembangan Plaza to have my mould made, impression, profiling and jaw xrays all taken. Throughout the whole process, I was so jittery la. There isn't even any pain involved and I'm already like that. I don't dare to imagine the day when I'm finally putting the real rubber thing on. And before that, I'd have to undergo 4 tooth extractions, then wait for my gums to fully recover then I'll be ready to put it on! Yes, FOUR. I'd have to pluck so many.

It's so S C A R Y.

And I'd be going for my next visit after i return from my Bangkok trip. (I didn't want to schedule it this week as I didn't want to go to Bangkok having so much spaces in my teeth and looking UGLY in all the pretty photos that I plan to take!) Oh, and what made me feel much better is that the people there are really warm and friendly, and they are all so nice to talk to, especially the dentist who was with me that day.

Once there's any visible action (plucking of my teeth, fixing of the rubber, etc.), I'd take some photos and share it with you guys here! Heh. Not that you all would be so excited to see the ugly holes. Oh wells.

Taking a break from my teeth, my life had been a sort of rollercoaster for the past few months.
I've really learnt so much from so many people and most importantly, I've finally learnt to treasure the good things around me. Yeah, and I totally agree that people do grow up and learn from their previous mistakes.

Alrighty, I'm going for breakfast already! Take care peoples. :)

Ciao!


| Jasmin posted at 9:23 AM |


2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:22 AM~  

what u busy with? Updates!!!


yuting

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:46 AM~  

Pristine Dental sucks! Dentist is never punctual for appointment. The clinic is small and dingy. When you are in the dentist chair, everything is rushed-rushed coz she has so many patients waiting for her for hours!

Want to Post a Comment?