私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Friday, April 21, 2006

Nippon, here I come!

well. its confirmed.
that i'll be starting work on the coming monday.
at Nippon Express (S) Pte. Ltd.
*sigh*
i'm not ready, i feel.
maybe i've rested too long.
BUT. i've signed the agreement today, saying that i'll work for at least one month.
therefore, i gotta stop having negative thoughts.
i agreed to take up the job solely because transport is provided from tampines central to the main office in changi south and back to tampines again.
this way, i can save ALOT on transport fees.
heh.
the working hours ain't that long either.
and i wonder if i'd get to meet Japanese cuties like Takuya Kimura or Hideaki Takizawa in this huge Japanese logistics MNC?
i'm gonna be busy spying.
anyways, i'm glad i took it up cuz this means i'd be having a stable income and i can get my hands on that pricey Warehouse bag i've set my eyes on pretty soon!
:)
right now, i'm not looking forward to monday cuz i kept wondering who'd i have lunch with.
lol.
yea. i know it sounds silly talking about this when i've done so many different jobs and had met all kinds of people before and it's not that i'm the supershy-don't-dare-to-talk-to-people kind of girl.
but. i still can't stop worrying can i.

what if they're all so cliquish and none asks me to lunch with them on monday!
what if none of them don't even bother to look at me.
what if nobody starts to strike a conversation with me to get to know me better?

GRRRRR.

my mind has been bombarded with all these stupified thoughts since last night.
i kept telling myself it doesn't matter if nobody wants to eat with me and everyone has their own group of friends and refuse to befriend me, i can just eat by myself which i sorta enjoy and be my own friend.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

now, i sound like a spoilt primary school kid who refuse to go to school cuz her friends just won't "friend" her.

OKAY. I'VE DECIDED.

i'm gonna smile my way through on monday.
no matter what happens.
people always say a smile works wonders, ain't it.
i shall not falter in times of difficulties.


| Jasmin posted at 10:06 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?