私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Tuesday, April 25, 2006

superb.

today's my second day of work and like yesterday, it was great.
:)
although i was asked to do no brainer jobs like filing of documents, tearing off the sides of invoices, attaching documents to the invoices, stapling of documents, checking through of documents, i am still very DELIGHTED.
hahaha.
cuz this has been the type of job i had long wanted to do since my last designation at my previous company, eFusion Solutions.
my previous job was a challenge.
it wasn't exactly tough but i just had to really work hard everyday in order to meet the submission target set.
my current job as compared is SO relaxing.
i hope it stays this way.
i don't mind performing the same boring duties everyday.
so long i don't need to rack my brains or get stressed up.
and the aunties in my department love me.
hah.
they just can't stop feeding me.
kept stuffing me with breads, biscuits, chocolate sweets and MORE.
and i've been lunching out with a few sweet girls as well.
:)
i feel so thankful for meeting all these people.
today, i was taught billing!
i then got quite busy after that and had loads of work to clear.
but i'm still glad cuz i can sit there and stone once in awhile and get back to it thereafter.
somehow, i tried imagining myself doing this for 3 whole months.
hmm.
shall see how.
:)


| Jasmin posted at 6:47 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?