私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Sunday, June 10, 2007

I <3 Muffins!

Been on a baking frenzy recently.

:)

Did these Strawberry Muffins some days ago:

Baked them with fresh and sweet strawberries from the US! :)

My sister and Aaron actually preferred them to the previous Banana Muffins! But my mum thought otherwise. Heh. I actually liked both lah.

Both are really moist and not a tad too sweet! And the best thing about these Strawberry Muffins is that I did not use ANY butter/margarine to bake them! This also means that they are super healthy and delicious at the same time. Heh.

As you can see from the photo above, there seem to be two different types of muffins. You're right! This is one with sugar coating:

I personally preferred the ones with sugar coating cuz they actually have a slightly crunchier top!

Sugar-coated Strawberry Muffins! I love the way they PUFF UP!

And this is one without any sugar coating! (And it tastes as good!)

And I also did another Banana Cake, using a different recipe this time round! Wanted to find The Recipe you see. Heh. And I think I like this one better than the previous one:

Fresh from the oven and my mum couldn't resist it so that slice went to her. Heh.

This is definitely a moist and FLUFFY cake, cuz I used Cake Flour this time round, unlike the All-Purpose flour used previously.

I also made some slight amendments to the recipe, read reviews of others who tried the same recipe and some found it a little too sweet so I reduced some of the sugar! And it tasted perfect!

I also like it being not tooo moist such that it might fall apart. This one's really good! Moist (yet it stays together) and fluffy (soft as a cake) and YUMMY.

Gonna meet Yuting later and I'm bringing down some to let her try also! :))


| Jasmin posted at 10:17 AM |


1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:18 PM~  

Marbles

Want to Post a Comment?