私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Wednesday, April 13, 2005

believe in myself.

i'm feeling better as days go by and somehow, i'm really thankful for all my friends by my side who are all seeing through this with me together. =)
although my mood in school still kinda stinks and i hate it too.
but thankfully, my friends are around to make me smile.
today has been a really tiring day, with the orientation for the new year ones to start off with, followed by a performance extravaganza by us and the chinese orchestra.
i was really amazed that our school CO could actually play so well.
i could feel them delivering the music into our hearts.
they were really "feeling" the music but it might be due to the loud nature of all their instruments as well.
but still, i felt that their music was quite magnificent and majestic and i enjoyed every bit of it.
even our guitar instructor commented that their peformance was quite well done. (except for tiny flaws here and there.)
when it was our turn to perform, i was already breaking out in cold sweat as we seemed so inferior and small as compared to the large group of players with super-duper loud instruments.
well, although the performance we put up wasn't our best, i'm glad it's over.
anyways, i'm starting to count down to SYF.
it's kinda freaky whenever i think of the number of days we are left with to the BIG DAY. (which is on 28th April by the way.)
part of me yearns for that day to come asap so that my workload will be lighter and i won't feel so stressed up.
but another part of me hopes that that day will never ever come.
heh. sounds so contradictory ain't it?
ohhh. and tomorrow's the last day my class is going to Peacehaven for cip already.
hope we'll have a fruitful time tomorrow. =)
feeling really tired and i guess i need my bed soon...


| Jasmin posted at 9:35 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?