私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Wednesday, April 20, 2005

i'm angry.

today was a real baddddddd day for me.
i got lectured by my econs tutor for something that i did not do.
normally, i'd have probably got used to this.
but this time round, i'm angry.
really angry.
let the story begin and you people shall be my judges. hehs.

we had a period of econs tutorial today and we were supposed to be going through MCQ questions from the TYS that we have problems with.
the first question we started off with was a graphical question and i really couldn't understand what my teacher (her name's Mdm. Mary Lim by the way) was trying to say.
therefore, fiona and i started asking her questions.
out of the blue suddenly, she claimed, "see class, fiona asked questions but she isn't even listening to my explanation now. and she's like squinting away."
any normal person at this point of time would definitely stand up for herself.
so, fiona replied her by saying: "i was listening to you explain."
and me sitting by her side, added another sentence saying that fiona wasnt squinting at anything at all.
and then, without replying anything, she went back to explaining that question.
for so long, i really could not understand waht she was explaining.
so, i started asking questions like how am i supposed to know where to draw a line or where to draw a tangent to the curve?
she then, came towards my table and asked me to try to draw a DD curve on the graph.
the quadratic graph spreads over such a large area and how am i supposed to know where to plot it?
a friend of mine then told me that the DD curve should be at the left hand side (cuz the econs module said so)
but even if i know its at the left hand side, i still have no idea WHERE to draw it!
thus, i used my ruler and drew three lines and i told her, "see, it can be here, here or here what. all three are tangential to the graph. so which is the exact and correct one? and how do i know that is it the right one?"
she then started teaching me MATHS, like i don't know how a tangent should be drawn properly.
after awhile, she left my table and began to explain to the whole class again.
minutes later, the bell rang and this simply means that we only managed to cover ONE (we probably didn't even complete it properly) MCQ question within a 40-minute lesson.
think she was pretty fed up at us and she said (a little angrily), "since all of you got sooo many questions today, you'll make sure that you..."
and the rest i didn't listen on till i heard my name being mentioned loudly.
she said, "and just now Jasmin was drawing angrily on the book."
this caught my attention immediately.
and she added that our attitudes were very bad too. (think she referred to me specifically or fiona too, i can't remember cuz i was too busy getting uptight over the "drawing angrily")
ALL MY FRIENDS KNOW THAT I WRITE SO HARD THAT THE WHOLE TABLE WILL SHAKE.
and she says that i drew angrily?!
when i didn't even say anything while drawing?
when i only asked some questions?
I WONDER WHAT THIS WORLD IS COMING TO.
or maybe its only HER.
get a life mary.
you can't be a perfectionist.
and you know it.
i feel like killing myself whenever the thought of attending two consecutive periods of her econs lecture on thursdays flash into my mind.


| Jasmin posted at 11:38 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?