私は美しいおとぎ話を愛する。 それを愛しないもか。

Name:

Previous Posts Links












Saturday, April 16, 2005

i'm in pain.

my godddddd.
today has been terrible like any other saturday cuz i had tuition.
as usual, we did not exchange any form of conversation.
and i just kept on doing my own work.
i zoomed by question by question in the tys, hoping to get myself distracted.
i was quite successful at first.
but after awhile, i don't know.

i wanted to know what he was doing.

i wanted to see what he was busy with.

i wanted to be part of him.

my godddddd. here i go again.
why can't i just be strong?
i feel like i'm going downnnnn, again.
it's been one whole week since we stopped talking.
i do not expect him to come and talk to me but i, instead, wanna talk to him so badly.

JASMIN! please! stop degrading yourself time and again!!!


| Jasmin posted at 6:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?